Super Purchasing for vacuum pressue gauge all SS material 60MM oil filled pressure gauge YN60-1.0Mpa Export to Riyadh
Super Purchasing for vacuum pressue gauge all SS material 60MM oil filled pressure gauge YN60-1.0Mpa Export to Riyadh Detail:
2.5 inch 63mm Steel material liquid filled hydraulic pressure gauge
Fob price :us1.5-4/piece
Min.order quantity:10 pieces
Supply Ability: 30000 pieces per month
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Yujing
Model Number: YN
Case material: Stainless steel or Steel or Plastic
Supply type: Make-to-Order
Pressure range: -1 to 1000bar
Case size: 1.5”(40mm), 2”(50mm), 2.5”(63mm), 3″(75mm),4″(100mm),6″(150mm)
Connection Style: Bottom connection or Back connection
Certification: ISO:9001-2008 and roHs
Liquid filling: With or without liquid
We are factory: Yes
Customize: Yes, we can make as per your request
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Carton or as per your request
Delivery Detail: Goods in stock
Place of origin:Zhejiang China
Dial Size:1.5″ (40mm), 2″(50mm), 2.5″(63mm), 4″(100mm), 6″(150mm)
Case:Steel or Stainless steel or black iron
Lens:Glass or Polycarbonate /Safety Glass
Mounting:Bottom/Back /Lower back entry /LBM with flange or bracket
Fill Liquid:Glycerin/silicone oil/dry
Thread: 3/8″~1″ or as per your request
Mounting:bottom mounted or center back
Product detail pictures:
We emphasize growth and introduce new goods into the market every year for Super Purchasing for vacuum pressue gauge all SS material 60MM oil filled pressure gauge YN60-1.0Mpa Export to Riyadh, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sudan , Lithuania , Colombia , As an experienced factory we also accept customized order and make it same as your picture or sample specifying specification and customer design packing. The main goal of the company is to live a satisfactory memory to all the customers, and establish a long term win-win business relationship. For more information, you should contact us. And It is our great pleasure if you like to have a personally meeting in our office.
Perkins A4. 212 diesel engine. Ca 63 HP
Cab built in Norway
4gears 2 series
Extra hydraulic cylinder
Need new tachometer and amp-meter.
Filming on my farm, in Telemark Norway.
[View in HD] The “intelligent tuning” of the EVOMS EVT850 Porsche 997 Turbo continues at the Evolution MotorSports facility in Tempe, Arizona.
This video offers a glimpse of the “intelligent” process behind EVOMSit “intelligent tuning”. Watch EVOMS Founder and head of R&D Todd Zuccone, with with EVOMSit technician Joe Rekuki as they work on horsepower and overall drivability.
With the intelligent tuning of EVOMSit, the EVT850 generates ~ 850 HP and 780 ft./lb TQ. The power figures stated are preliminary and may improve after final tuning is completed. Race track evaluation completed on 18 March 2009 at Bondurant High Performance Race School by Tanner Foust of SuperCars Exposed and Todd Zuccone, Founder and President EVOMS.
EVT850 Engine Components:
• EVOMS GT30R Turbochargers w/ CNC Machined High Flow 76mm Billet Compressor Wheels
• EVOMS CAD Engineered – 321 Stainless Steel GTR Stepped Headers
• EVOMS CNC Machined Stainless Steel Metric Oil Feed Line Adapters
• EVOMS Turbocharger Water Cooling Kit. Adapts to OEM water system No Modifications
• EVOMS Engineered and Fabricated Lightweight 70mm Exhaust System with HJS Catalysts
• EVOMS High Flow Turbocharger Air Feed Ducts with Boost Recirculation Ports
• EVOMS 70mm High Flow Aluminum Y-Pipe with Boost Recirculation Ports
• EVOMS EBDV-90 Billet Aluminum Boost Recirculation Valves
• EVOMS High Efficiency ClubSport Intercooler Upgrade 40% more efficient than stock
• EVOMS Silicone Boost Hoses
• EVOMS Carbon Fiber V-Flow Air Induction System with Twin 127mm Venturis
• EVOMS / IPD Intake Plenum W/ Large 83mm Throttle Valve
• EVOMS / SRE Street Clutch System w/ #3850 Clamp Force
• EVOMSit EVT850 ECU Performance Upgrade w/ SP and IST Programmed without VTG Functions
• Electronic Boost Controller
• Electronic Boost Gauge Replaces OEM Sport Chrono
EVT Stage 1 Bottom End Strengthening Components:
• EVOMS Machined and Balanced Carrillo Connecting Rods
• EVOMS H-11 Tool Steel 230KSI Tensile Strength 10mm Head Studs
• EVOMS Hell-Fire Viton Coated Stainless Steel High Pressure Head Gaskets
EVT Stage 1 Bottom End Assembly Procedures:
• Complete disassembly of engine down to the crank
• Inspect, size, spec out all parts including: crankshaft, pistons, valves, guides, cams, springs, etc.
• Inspect for unusual wear, measure all wear components to determine if they are within specifications and address any problems
• Sonic clean components and prep for re-installation
• Inspect valve train and re-seat valves with hand lapping method
• Install new GT3R racing high flow oil pump (machined for proper clearance)
• Install OEM crankshaft, intermediate, rod and main bearings
• Install OEM rear main and front crankshaft seals
• Install EVOMS machined and balanced Carrillo Connecting Rods
• Install EVOMS H-11 tool steal head studs / hardware & torque to EVOMS specifications
• Install EVOMS Hell-Fire viton coated stainless steel head gaskets
• Install new OEM o-rings, seals and associated gaskets
• Build bottom utilizing OEM & EVOMS developed high power building procedures
• Time camshafts utilizing OEM timing tools
• Install all associated induction / top end components with new gaskets / seals
• Secure all vacuum / pressure lines as required for high power applications
• Dyno test and tune
Other internal upgrades such as intake and exhaust camshafts, 5-Axis CNC head porting, 3.8L conversions and performance systems built to 1000+ HP are also available. Inquire for more details!!!
Put EYEBALLS to EVOMS.com to find more performance for Porsche, Gumpert, Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW, Audi, and VW or give a call in Arizona 1.480.317.9911 or send an email: info@EVOMS.com.
Learn about “intelligent tuning” at EVOMSit.com Evolution MotorSports
Special thanks to J. Paul for the original soundtrack “On the Track” and “Stamina”. J. Paul in Scottsdale, Arizona can be found at: myspace.com/jpaulnoise.
Evolution MotorSports Research & Development Center 1625 E. Weber Dr. Tempe, Arizona – USA 480.317.9911 Phone EVOMS.com
By Eric 2015-12-22 19:23
This supplier's raw material quality is stable and reliable, has always been in accordance with the requirements of our company to provide the goods that quality meet our requirements.
By Janet 2015-10-31 13:33