OEM China High quality vacuum pressue gauge all SS material 40MM oil filled pressure gauge YN40Z-0.7MPa for Kuwait Importers
OEM China High quality vacuum pressue gauge all SS material 40MM oil filled pressure gauge YN40Z-0.7MPa for Kuwait Importers Detail:
2.5 inch 63mm Steel material liquid filled hydraulic pressure gauge
Fob price :us1.5-4/piece
Min.order quantity:10 pieces
Supply Ability: 30000 pieces per month
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Yujing
Model Number: YN
Case material: Stainless steel or Steel or Plastic
Supply type: Make-to-Order
Pressure range: -1 to 1000bar
Case size: 1.5”(40mm), 2”(50mm), 2.5”(63mm), 3″(75mm),4″(100mm),6″(150mm)
Connection Style: Bottom connection or Back connection
Certification: ISO:9001-2008 and roHs
Liquid filling: With or without liquid
We are factory: Yes
Customize: Yes, we can make as per your request
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Carton or as per your request
Delivery Detail: Goods in stock
Place of origin:Zhejiang China
Dial Size:1.5″ (40mm), 2″(50mm), 2.5″(63mm), 4″(100mm), 6″(150mm)
Case:Steel or Stainless steel or black iron
Lens:Glass or Polycarbonate /Safety Glass
Mounting:Bottom/Back /Lower back entry /LBM with flange or bracket
Fill Liquid:Glycerin/silicone oil/dry
Thread: 3/8″~1″ or as per your request
Mounting:bottom mounted or center back
Product detail pictures:
The extremely rich projects management experiences and one particular to a person support model make the superior importance of small business communication and our easy understanding of your expectations for OEM China High quality vacuum pressue gauge all SS material 40MM oil filled pressure gauge YN40Z-0.7MPa for Kuwait Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Maldives , Slovenia , Tajikistan , We've been very responsible for all details on our customers order no matter on warranty quality, satisfied prices, quick delivery, on time communication, satisfied packing, easy payment terms, best shipment terms, after sales service etc. We supply one-stop service and best reliability to our every customers. We work hard with our customers, colleagues, workers to make a better future.
Knock Sensor Quick-Fix
The knock sensor is used by the ECM to fine tune ignition timing. A faulty knock sensor will cause a faulty code to set, and may also cause ignition timing to be skewed. Lack of power may also be another symptom. These are the knock sensor facts.
1) The knock sensor is a type of microphone, screwed to the engine block or manifold.
2) It is a piezo electric or crystal component.
3) Knock sensors produce their own electricity.
4) A knock sensor produces alternating or AC current.
5) The sensor is tuned to between 6 to 9 thousand Hertz, which is the pinging frequency, so as not to confuse the ECM.
6) There are two types of knock sensors, the older wide band, and the newer resonant or tuned knock sensor.
7) You test these two types of sensors differently.
8) To test the wide band knock sensor, with engine and key off, probe with a volt meter set to AC, between battery ground and the knock sensor signal wire. Then, light tap near the knock sensor using an extension or back of the ratchet wrench.
9) The resonant newer style knock sensor will not react to engine tap. These sensors are tuned only to an engine ping.
10) To test these sensors, connect the volt meter as before, start the engine, then remove the fuel pump relay or fuse. As the vehicle is starved for fuel, pre-load the engine a bit by putting the car in gear, foot on brake, and accelerate a bit. The fuel starved engine will ping.
On both tests you should see an AC voltage outputted. That concludes the knock sensor Quick-Fix.
BMW Compact losing power up to 2.5k revs?
Checked your plugs, your coils, and your MAF sensor already??
Chances are that your CCV (Crank Case Ventilation) valve is either staying full open or full closed!
Time for a ccv change out possibly. They are rated to 100,000km or 62,000 before being due for a change out.
The symptoms are that the car, when started in the cold winter days, is very rough in idle on start-up and in fact can take two or more attempts to start, after the first attempts stalling.
Even when started – for a period of maybe 5 minutes whilst the engine is getting to optimal temperature… the car can be extremely rough in low revs up to 2.5k.
Pulling out of junctions is a bitch at low revs – slipping the clutch is the only answer – but causes premature wear on your clutch.
On warmer days the start-up issue does not exist for some reason but still power fails beneath 2.5krpm
because of the problem… fuel economy whilst in the lower gears and accelerating really does hit the pocket harder than it should – more fuel is being wasted because effectively the engine is misfiring and rinsing the engine.
BMW are aware of the issues that are caused by temperature, and the CCV valve. So much so that for colder climates (canada etc) that they created an insulated version of the unit for each of the e46 engines.
By Karen 2016-8-29 15:42
The factory has advanced equipment, experienced staffs and good management level, so product quality had assurance, this cooperation is very relaxed and happy!
By Amy 2015-12-15 17:35