Factory For vacuum pressue gauge all SS material 40MM oil filled pressure gauge YN40-16MPa for Manchester Factory
Factory For vacuum pressue gauge all SS material 40MM oil filled pressure gauge YN40-16MPa for Manchester Factory Detail:
2.5 inch 63mm Steel material liquid filled hydraulic pressure gauge
Fob price :us1.5-4/piece
Min.order quantity:10 pieces
Supply Ability: 30000 pieces per month
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Yujing
Model Number: YN
Case material: Stainless steel or Steel or Plastic
Supply type: Make-to-Order
Pressure range: -1 to 1000bar
Case size: 1.5”(40mm), 2”(50mm), 2.5”(63mm), 3″(75mm),4″(100mm),6″(150mm)
Connection Style: Bottom connection or Back connection
Certification: ISO:9001-2008 and roHs
Liquid filling: With or without liquid
We are factory: Yes
Customize: Yes, we can make as per your request
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Carton or as per your request
Delivery Detail: Goods in stock
Place of origin:Zhejiang China
Dial Size:1.5″ (40mm), 2″(50mm), 2.5″(63mm), 4″(100mm), 6″(150mm)
Case:Steel or Stainless steel or black iron
Lens:Glass or Polycarbonate /Safety Glass
Mounting:Bottom/Back /Lower back entry /LBM with flange or bracket
Fill Liquid:Glycerin/silicone oil/dry
Thread: 3/8″~1″ or as per your request
Mounting:bottom mounted or center back
Product detail pictures:
Sticking on the theory of "Super Quality, Satisfactory service" ,We have been striving to become a good company partner of you for Factory For vacuum pressue gauge all SS material 40MM oil filled pressure gauge YN40-16MPa for Manchester Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Portugal, Slovakia, Sao Tome and Principe, Excellent quality, competitive price, punctual delivery and dependable service can be guaranteed. For further inquires please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you - Your support continuously inspires us.
We’re fishing on the Wolf River in Wisconsin this week dragging jigs for walleyes that are hanging around in the upper part of the Lake Winnebago system. Larry offers up his professional fishing secrets to teach you how to employ this effective river jigging technique, and also we see that getting to the spots is sometimes half the battle! Subscribe to our channel for current outdoor information from across the Midwest!
For more fishing tips, outdoor news & reports follow us on Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/larrysmithoutdoors
Knock Sensor Quick-Fix
The knock sensor is used by the ECM to fine tune ignition timing. A faulty knock sensor will cause a faulty code to set, and may also cause ignition timing to be skewed. Lack of power may also be another symptom. These are the knock sensor facts.
1) The knock sensor is a type of microphone, screwed to the engine block or manifold.
2) It is a piezo electric or crystal component.
3) Knock sensors produce their own electricity.
4) A knock sensor produces alternating or AC current.
5) The sensor is tuned to between 6 to 9 thousand Hertz, which is the pinging frequency, so as not to confuse the ECM.
6) There are two types of knock sensors, the older wide band, and the newer resonant or tuned knock sensor.
7) You test these two types of sensors differently.
8) To test the wide band knock sensor, with engine and key off, probe with a volt meter set to AC, between battery ground and the knock sensor signal wire. Then, light tap near the knock sensor using an extension or back of the ratchet wrench.
9) The resonant newer style knock sensor will not react to engine tap. These sensors are tuned only to an engine ping.
10) To test these sensors, connect the volt meter as before, start the engine, then remove the fuel pump relay or fuse. As the vehicle is starved for fuel, pre-load the engine a bit by putting the car in gear, foot on brake, and accelerate a bit. The fuel starved engine will ping.
On both tests you should see an AC voltage outputted. That concludes the knock sensor Quick-Fix.
By Linda 2015-12-30 16:23
Adhering to the business principle of mutual benefits, we have a happy and successful transaction, we think we will be the best business partner.
By Edward 2016-2-27 17:52