Big discounting Accessories for distributor BJ-6 Supply to Norway
Big discounting Accessories for distributor BJ-6 Supply to Norway Detail:
Product detail pictures:
"Quality initial, Honesty as base, Sincere support and mutual profit" is our idea, so as to build repeatedly and pursue the excellence for Big discounting Accessories for distributor BJ-6 Supply to Norway, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bangalore, Guinea-Bissau, Gambia, The development of our company not only needs the guarantee of quality, reasonable price and perfect service, but also relies on our customer's trust and support! In the future, we will continue with the most expert and high quality service to offer the most competitive price, Together with our customers and achieve win-win! Welcome to inquiry and consult!
The method of timing verification shown in this video can be used on any car. Even on old school, non-computer controlled systems. I am also showing in this video how to properly align the timing chains on a 2003 Suzuki Aerio 2.0
Engine Performance Diagnostics chapter 1 pages 17-23
– no start with good spark, fuel and compression
– cylinder head was repaired and timing chains replaced and now the engine will not start
– remove and re-align timing chain (wrong colored link was used on the main chain to align the marks)
– how to determine the cause of a no start condition
– how to check for spark with a basic spark tester
– how to verify fuel is getting to the cylinder (propane test)
– how to test for proper compression
– how to determine perform a relative compression test
– how to verify proper ignition timing with a scope
– how to use an in-cylinder pressure transducer
– how to set the timing chains properly
– PicoScope 4425 4 Channel Standard Diagnostic Kit
– Fluke PV350 pressure transducer
– Thexton Spark Tester
– (Chapter 1) Misfire ID, Compression Tests, Vacuum Leaks, Fuel Trim, Head Gasket, Restricted Exhaust, Low Power, DMM
– Honda Civic 1.7 (start, run, stall case study)
– How to perform a compression test with a scope (Verus-Vantage)
– Jumped timing chain (no compression on 3 cylinders) – GM 3.6
– Broken timing chain with good spark – GM 2.2 (part 1)
– Broken timing chain with good spark – GM 2.2 (part 2)
For more information on this topic, I have written a “field manual” called Engine Performance Diagnostics which is available at www.scannerdanner.com as an eBook or paper book.
Want even more diagnostic training? Whether you are a DIY trying to fix your own car, someone looking to become an auto technician, or a current auto technician that wants to get more into diagnostics, subscribe to ScannerDanner Premium right here on YouTube. There is a 14 day free trial.
On ScannerDanner Premium I will bring you right into my classroom at Rosedale Technical College. You will find page for page lectures taken right from my book as well as exclusive classroom type case studies. What is so special about these classroom case studies? I pull live problem vehicles directly into my classroom and we troubleshoot them in real time, using and applying the theory and testing procedures we learn during the classroom lectures. There is no better on-line training of how to troubleshoot automotive electrical and electronics systems anywhere!
By Caroline 2015-11-26 14:48
Good quality, reasonable prices, rich variety and perfect after-sales service, it's nice!
By Alexandra 2015-11-30 13:28